[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 48, Issue 17

Sam Griffin samgriffin4 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 13:58:29 CST 2011

Always wonderful hunkering down next to a nice looking spring only to
realize you're completely surrounded by horse crap! Time to break out the
Hiker Pro.

Only ran into a couple horses on my hike, but one of the riders (Trinity
Alps I think?) told me he had put up some sobo named Eric Ryback back in
the 70s.

Rattler