[pct-l] 2 person tent under 3lbs

James Vesely JVesely at edmsupply.com
Fri Dec 16 13:05:13 CST 2011

I guess it was the lack of response from you that made the situation a
bad experience for me.   Yes, you did exchange the first tent I bought
(because it was too small for my wife and I) and as far as I remember
you made one exchange not two and I appreciate that.

My gripe with you was that you left me in the dark for almost a year and
I basically gave up and bought a new tent.  If you wish I can forward to
you or post as many as a dozen emails that you failed to respond to (I
also called several times and left messages).  I can also send you my
original email I sent you requesting repairs, where I state the repairs
needed and in that email I don't mention any rips in the floor.

What happened in the many months that you had my tent or why you didn't
answer any of my inquiries I don't know?  But when you basically blamed
me for the two rips in the floor when you admittedly lost the tent for
months and then also explained that your shop went through some
catastrophic accident I think would be a little hard for the average
hiker to swallow.  I also didn't demand that you send me a new free tent
but was willing to purchase another one at your cost as a compromise.
Is this "above and beyond the call of duty" I am not so sure about that,
but I guess that is for others to call.

Sincerely, Jim