[pct-l] Dogs in National Parks/horses/mules/llamas

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Fri Dec 16 11:29:40 CST 2011

I even get (and no doubt occasionally emanate) the same vibes from other
hikers sometimes.

The mere presence of you and your horse/mule/dog/llama/pet rock python
somehow distracts from the tranquility of my adventure and may even
represent a threat to me.

I tell myself to accept it and just hike on.

Besides, I'm not big enough (or dumb enough) to shoulder aside a 1000 pound
horse..... or a 300 pound llama.