[pct-l] zpacks

ruffwork ruffwork at ruffwork.com
Tue Dec 13 09:53:08 CST 2011

I've used ZPack gear for 3 years now.  Ultra-light so don't treat it like REI gear, but it
is really quite durable and VERY light and well made.  Samurai Joe (owner of ZPacks) is a triple crown hiker
and an all around cool guy: him and his wife run the company.  I've used their stuff sacks,
back packs, tents, sleeping bags, et al.  Top notch gear!
ruffwork