[pct-l] Ruling the PCT

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Dec 12 07:55:33 CST 2011

Downhill Racer JMT Reinhold writes: Say Switchback, What's with the bionic knees and eyes?  BTW.....I have staples in both shoulders....the results of high speed skiing crashes.  Does that qualify me as bionic?
Switchback replies: I will have knee replacements and left eye lens replacement to get me ready for the 2013 record breaking PCT super hike.  Yes, you are bionic too.  I will probably end up as something like at the end of the movie Young Frankenstein monster.