[pct-l] Achilles Tendon

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 16:29:37 CST 2011

On the anti-inflammatory drugs,  I once searched the papers and found
the large-scale meta-analysis of the randomized  control studies.  All
the drugs has bad influence to cardiovascular function.  Naproxen
seemed least harmful.

http://bit.ly/mUuQYP

So, it is better not to use as far as possible.

On the Achilles Pain, there is a medical site. I think it may be the good site.

http://bit.ly/uB1v1S

When you feel pain, icing is better. but icing has no effect to cure.
Then, when you do not feel pain, it is better to keep warm, because
the circulation of blood is facilitated. It is also better, to
stretch, or to massage.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )