[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 48, Issue 10

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 11:54:47 CST 2011

Of course, it not only depends on the year, but also at what date in June you will reach Forester Pass.  Also, if you start early, as some hikers do, the San Jacintos will have some intense snow crossings. I recall, decades ago, falling through above my head. I was leading a small group and had lost the trail in the snow. There was a hollow place hidden by the snow cover.

MendoRider-Hiker