[pct-l] Ruling the PCT

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Dec 10 14:49:05 CST 2011

Snow Bunny JMT Reinhold writes: Yes, things have really changed from the days when Switchback and Reinhold ruled the trails.
Switchback replies: I would just like to remind everyone that Switchback will rule the trails again with his new bionic knees and bionic eyes in 2012.  In 2013 I will be setting the new PCT Yo-Yo record.  I am now accepting applications for this expedition.  You must be someone who says after a 40-mile day, "Say why are we stopping so soon?  We can go on headlamps and get another 10 in."  I thank you.