[pct-l] biography of John Muir

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Mon Dec 5 20:47:07 CST 2011

Tanya,
You might consider "The Life and Letters of JOHN MUIR".
Volume I, 399 pages&   Volume II, 454 Pages, by W. F. BADE.
The advantage....you get to read much of his own writing and
get a better feeling and understanding of John Muir.
Hope you enjoy the book and good luck on the PCT.

JMT Reinhold
Tanya wrote:
Hi, can anyone recommend a good book about John Muir?
I know embarrassingly little about him, but would love
to know more before doing the PCT next year.
And it could be a good Christmas present suggestion for
my family to get for me (they're too busy to go shopping,
so gifts from Amazon are good!)
Thanks
Tanya