[pct-l] Help me return a found camera! Do you know these PCT hikers?

Joshua Barraza jbarraza at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 16:08:18 CDT 2011

Hi All,

The camera was found on August 22, 2011 near the PCT a couple miles
trail-north (not directionally north) of Chicken Spring Lake - Cottonwood
Pass - Horseshoe Meadows area near Lone Pine, CA. The other 10 photos on the
camera don't show anything more helpful than this one.
Not sure how to best get an image to the list, but here is the image URL:
http://i.imgur.com/vwD2d.jpg

If it's better to attach (I don't imagine it is) then I can do that too.

Thanks for your help!

Josh