[pct-l] PCT-L now in forum format

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Wed Aug 24 08:08:23 CDT 2011

Good morning, All,

For reasons sufficient to me I choose to not visit the Postholer site, and I
prefer that none of my PCT-L correspondence be replicated there.  Although I
don’t get to decide whether Postholer displays any of my correspondence, I
do get to decide whether I post replies to PCT-L.

When replying to PCT-L posts over the years I have almost always addressed a
copy to the List because I believe peer review of comments positively
contributes to the overall discussion.  I will probably continue to reply to
some PCT-L posts, but any such replies would be addressed only to the
originator rather than being copied to PCT-L.  Subsequently, although my
correspondence could still be forwarded or copied to PCT-L – and potentially
be available to Postholer – I can reduce this eventuality by no longer
replying to those who do so.

Steel-Eye

-http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

-http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09