[pct-l] PCT-L now in forum format

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Tue Aug 23 10:26:07 CDT 2011

He who owns the website makes the rules for said website and is the sole and final authority over what will or will not tolerated. Both Brick and Postholer own - and provide as a public service at no cost to us - their respective websites and contents. We have no say in how they do so.

If I don't agree with those decisions or find them to be in violation of my principles, I always have the option of eliminating that URL from my Favorites list and not visiting it again. I'll be one less "hit" or "page-read" among the thousands. No one is holding a gun to my head making me read the contents thereof.

Yes, it's easier - and probably more emotionally satisfying - to engage in a public flame war than to send a PM or email directly to the person involved, stating your opinion and/or asking for clarification regarding their action. Courtesy suggests they should reply, but then again, it's often easier to just ignore same.

Wandering Bob