[pct-l] Stoves

Mike Jurasius syntectonics at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 23:02:48 CDT 2011

Nina, I'm tentatively through hiking in 2013, and have vacillated on the type of stove to bring. I really like the MSR pocket rocket, however, fuel resupply will be challenging. Have you looked into the distribution of towns which carry canister fuel?  You may find that you'll have to eat cold dinners for certain sections...very difficult to plan when you don't know what the supply status is. If there were a way to ship fuel in your caches, this would solve the problem.
Mike