[pct-l] chafing

Mike Welch encinomw at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 13:13:56 CDT 2011

I'm on the phone now to see if any local shops carry the Brooks Runderwear or the Under Armour (and I'm binging a stick of body glide). Again, to all who responded, I thank you for your solid advise.  You truley are an informative, bright and supportive community of like minded, modern adventurers. Later, soft skinned mountain mike