[pct-l] PCT Thru Hiker Saves A Life

James A. Streeter james8313 at sti.net
Sun Aug 21 14:46:27 CDT 2011

Two thru hiker are having lunch at a All You Can Eat
Resteraunt, when a woman nearby begins to choke. One of
the hikers asks her " Kin ya swalla?" the woman shakes
her head no. He then ask " Kin ya breath" - again the
woman shakes her head no. The Hiker gets up and walks
over to the woman telling her to " Gets yep." He then pulls
her dress up and yanks down her brithches. Kneeling down
he begins to lick her butt checks. The woman has a violent
spam and spits out her food. The other Hiker say " Ya know
I heer of that there hind lick maneuver, but I ain't seen
nobody does it before"

YosemiteJames