[pct-l] Using Aqua Mira drops with silty water

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Fri Aug 19 10:59:26 CDT 2011

I wonder if a small piece of plastic sheeting, say 12"x12" would be useful.
Use it as a moldable scoop to fit down into shallow depressions like that.
I do hate to carry single use stuff, but maybe there are some other uses for
this piece of material.  Or, maybe use the corner of a tent's ground sheet?