[pct-l] Suggestions for flip flop

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Wed Aug 17 21:31:17 CDT 2011

I'll preface this with the warning that I have zero experience on the
subject of northern California PCT in the fall.

My mom lives near Chester and raves about the fall weather there. She
gets a few hikers mopping up or sectioning in the fall. It would be
my vote to save 400 miles of Nor Cal for the end. Which 400 miles, I
suppose, would be up to you.

Dane