[pct-l] is it too late to start the trail?

Diarmaid Harmon irishharmon at comcast.net
Sun Aug 14 20:00:33 CDT 2011

October or November is too late in the year to begin a full PCT hike in either direction. Depending on Indian summer conditions and the late snowpack melt off this year several sections in all 3 states would be viable. A good resource for first timers I would start with http://www.pcta.org and http://www.planyourhike.com either of these sites would get most of your questions answered.

hiking Irish.