[pct-l] Mariposa Plus

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu Aug 11 19:27:43 CDT 2011

I have  G4. I solved the torso-length pad issue by cutting my pad in
half and applying sticky velcro. I velcro the two halves together to
sleep. The drawback of that was it works better with half a z-rest
and half a blue-foam pad than two z-rest halves. Also, there's a
little bump where the two halves overlap, but that's not a big issue.