[pct-l] Mariposa Plus

Joe Waters joewwaters at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 11 09:35:38 CDT 2011

I'm a 67-year old man and have had this pack for 3 years.  Have used it for 1500+ PCT miles, and love it.  Personally, I like having the sleeping pad support: makes the pack really comfortable for me - and ready access to the pad is nice for a quick lie-down rest!   (I also have GG's "The One" tent, and hiking poles - both of which I love as well.)

- Blue Feather

Sent from my iPhone