[pct-l] Hiking the PCT coming week

Tom Grundy caver456 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 00:29:36 CDT 2011

Also, this from pcta.org:

8/9/2011 - Heads up to hikers - there is still considerable snow pack
around the back side of mt. Thielsen and diamond mountain. It was
extremely trick to stay on trail. Gps and yak track footgear would be
necessary. Advise all coming this way to take the oregon skyline trail
alternate routes by diamond lake and crescent lakes up to shelter
cove, for at least the next week or so. Reported 8/8/11.