[pct-l] Conditions fron Echo Summit to Belden

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Fri Aug 5 09:51:50 CDT 2011

Hey, Mango!

Miller Cr. was so "unfriendly" to us on June 28th that we hoofed it a couple
of miles upstream to the Richardson Lake road crossing and got across that
way.

Were the snow bridges still present for the Bear Lake creek crossing?

How were the north and east facing bowls between Barker Pass and Twin Peaks?
These snow-filled and steep traverses were the most dangerous areas we
snow-hiked.

"Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education