[pct-l] Mammoth Parking

Jim Banks jbanks4 at socal.rr.com
Thu Aug 4 14:29:09 CDT 2011

Ed, it is about 6 miles from the Adventure Center to the Crest bus stop at the McDonalds.  I just called the Eastern Sierra Transit Authority (they run the buses for the town of Mammoth) and they said that “usually” the first bus from the Adventure Center back into town leaves the Adventure Center around 7:30 am.  The schedule is a “little flexible,” especially the first bus of the morning.  That bus takes you to the main transfer station at the Village where you transfer to another bus that goes on the route that takes you to the McDonalds.  So, if both buses are on time, you might be able to make it to the McDonalds by the time the CREST bus leaves at 8:20 am, but you wouldn’t have much time for breakfast.

I-Beam