[pct-l] Hikers

JoAnn jomike at cot.net
Thu Aug 4 11:06:04 CDT 2011

My husband is taking Doc back to the TH at Castella after he spend the day and night with us. We’ll pick up Balls and Sunshine tomorrow and they’ll zero with us. Per Doc the pack is right behind him. He noted that there isn’t really a pack this year with everyone doing what ever due to the snow issues.

I just got off trail after doing a few miles in southern OR – no snow anywhere, at least as far as Green Springs Summit. Ran into Bow Leg and  Steel Eye in that general area. Short but great hike. Very hot but doable. I saw a lily that was unbelievably beautiful. Unfortunately I cannot find it in my Audubon book

are we there yet