[pct-l] Hiker Photos at the Halfway Point

Meridith Rosendahl meridith.rosendahl at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 10:50:16 CDT 2011

I've posted photos of the hikers we've met who've made it halfway.  The
earlier photos are of hikers who flipped and are either going NOBO or SOBO.
Beginning with the photo of Tal on July 17, nearly all hikers are NOBO
continuous thrus.  There seem to be fewer hikers this year, although we were
gone for a week and missed a bunch.  They're still coming through so there
will be more photos posted.  Keep checking.

Moms and Dads, your kids look great, strong and happy to have made the
decision to go straight through the Sierras.

https://picasaweb.google.com/Meridith59/PCTHikers2011.  If you lose the
link, you can just google Picasaweb or Picasa and once on the Picasaweb
albums site, search for "PCT hikers 2011."

Piper's Mom (Meridith)