[pct-l] Hammocks

John Abela abela at johnabela.com
Wed Aug 3 22:46:41 CDT 2011

> Thanks for the clarification.  It would be less confusing if you mentioned
> up front that you are an SUL type of guy. :)

Yes, it would be nice if people indicated their BPW when they post a
message seeking insight and help, wouldn't it. As the one seeking the
initial information, it defaults to *you* to indicate your BPW to the
rest of us.

You did not indicate "my base is 17-18 pounds" until your follow-up
post, after a response that dealt with weight limits below what you
indicated you are at. Please do not fault me for such.

Many of the active people (most?) on the pct-l are a few pounds
lighter than what you are at, and a few people are sub-10 pounds, and
a few are in the 5 pound range, and very few active people are sub-5
pounds. Unless you initial state what your BPW is, the vast majority
of us here on the pct-l are going to approach your questions from the
perspective of having a BPW of under 15 pounds.

John