[pct-l] Resupply at Red's Meadow

Josie josie1066 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 09:08:12 CDT 2011

We don't have a lot of time, so I don't think we will be getting off the route--and yes I will be keeping a journal although I don't think i will be updating as we go, cell coverage is mostly non-existent. We will however be using a Spot which will upload to the journal as we go, starting Saturday evening, then I'll catch up with photos and narrative when we return. Thanks for asking! I'm at www.postholer.com/jo.
Jo