[pct-l] Seeking Lighweight Ladies Wind/Rain Shell

Heather Darnell mom_and_alex at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 08:19:35 CDT 2011

Hi, folks! Do any of you have a recommendation for a lightweight, breathable Ladies shell that is both wind- and rain- proof? It does not need to have any insulation, because I'll be wearing it over my other layers. I have a long torso and prefer around mid-thigh length, so maybe 30-32 inches back length?  I have compared a few online, but just can't gauge their durability, breathability or eve ntheir real water resistance. I'd like to to tolerate more than just a light Seattle drizzle ;) I am hoping to keep the price under $50, so I am willing to buy used if needed...
Blessings,
Heather Darnell