[pct-l] Resupply at Red's Meadow

Lee Staley leestcoast at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 16:27:00 CDT 2011

Packages are picked up at the Red's Meadow General Store.  The Pick-up fee plus instructions are found under "re-supply" on the Red's Meadow web site:  www.redsmeadow.com/.  You can also take advantage of the cafe next door and the hot springs-fed showers at the campground nearby.  As for preference for VVR or Red's Meadow, I would go by whichever is closer to your route.  But if you need fuel or other supplies, other than food, VVR might be a better resource.  Have a great adventure,

Cruz Control