[pct-l] Team Colour: Bringing Up the Rear

Cosmic Cat cosmic.cat144 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 11:52:51 CDT 2011

Best wishes to those about to start their trip!

Team Colour (Goodness & Zm) will be starting our hike on the 16th of May. We
will be aiming for entry into the Sierras around the 25th of June, and
Canada around the 30th of September.

I consider our schedule to be near the tail end of a viable thru-hike. The
plan is to take it easy in SoCal while the snow melts, and then ramp up the
miles post-sierra. I did this before, in my 2006 thru. I left South Lake
Tahoe at the 29th of July, leaving just over two months to hike the 1500
remaining miles to Canada by my end date of Oct 1.

Should you find yourselves seemingly too far behind, know that you are still
viable as long as Team Colour is behind you! And should we overtake you,
please join us for some back of the pack, big miles, late season
comradeship.

Much love to all of you!

Goodness