[pct-l] Happy Trails

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed Apr 27 10:40:33 CDT 2011

I said  "quiet", I didn't say comatose or suspended. ;-)  Just that the
message volume will significantly decrease.

As to thru hikers staying in contact with each other, there are the various
journals on Postholer.com and trailjournals.com. There are groups dedicated
to some specific years over on Yahoo groups so if this year's class wants,
they could have a group on Yahoo or Google.

Tortoise

<>  Because truth matters.<>