[pct-l] kahtoola microspikes vs. kahtoola KTS alum

Annie Mac mac5attack at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 26 18:46:22 CDT 2011

So a friend of mine was supposed to get me the kahtoola microspikes for the trail, and instead mistakenly got me the kahtoola KTS alum spikes.  They seem pretty sturdy, and a nice tool, but would I be better off with the microspikes for the trail?  I don't do much ice travel in my life, so I can't think of many other uses for the KTS spikes, but I was wondering if anyone had an informed decision for me

Annie