[pct-l] cascade locks

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Tue Apr 26 10:57:31 CDT 2011

There is no hostel at PCP & H; they couldn't meet legal  requirements to
add it upstairs. The food is very good! I wouldn't send mail  or shipments
there; they are only a restaurant. The PO is almost right across  the highway,
and the blackberries behind the PO are prolific in late  summer.

Bob  "Trekker" Brewer
Big Bend Desert Denizen, and...
Naturalized Citizen -  Republic of Texas

"Government cripples you, then hands you a crutch and  says, 'See, if it
wasn't for us, you couldn't walk.' " -- Harry  Browne

"If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see  what it
costs when its free." -- P J O'Rourke

In a message dated 4/23/2011 12:10:51 P.M. Central Daylight Time,