[pct-l] Open Letter to Listers

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 08:24:46 CDT 2011

Thanks for the education,the laughs,the times you fired me up,and the
times you made me sad. Before today I was just a dreamer,now im
transforming to a thru,I guess like all thrus I like a lot of
punishment! As a fellow Hiker,I will help when I can,I will stand up
to any who pick on the weak! We are now a family,lets back each other
up,all for one type stuff. No,you dont have to agree with me and my
views,that would be insane.  I hope this is my last post on the
list,but I will shout out if needed(help). This LIST is golden,the PCT
is golden,lets keep it that way,keep your guns,drugs,and trash off the
trail,and yes Diane,keep your flares at home till maybe the sierra,its
just too windy and dry,and past hikers have only proved that(in others
words,your right,doh!). C-ya on the other side,Hike On class of 2011!