[pct-l] Melanie & Reinhold clarification

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Apr 25 23:10:18 CDT 2011

Yoshihiro writes:Dear Switchback, This is a real story: My far ancestor kidnapped the woman from Korea and enslaved her. This
event impressed me very delightful. But, he married her several years later, and enslaved himself.
Switchback replies: This is exactly the kind of woman we need working at the Pirate's Roost at the 2011 Kickoff.  A woman who can enslave unsuspecting male backpackers.  A woman who can extract the maximum booty from them.  A woman who knows her way around men.  I might make you a Straw Boss.  The 50% commission Pirate Roost goods and services will make you a rich woman after the Kickoff.  Pirate Roost goods and services with the world famous 150% money back guarantee:

--- Tyvek ground cloth
--- Florescent shelter stake painting
--- Gear weighing
--- Hiker snacks
--- SuperSecret Seminar with dehydrated water on Friday at 2:30 PM
--- Hiker humor notebook - Switchback Unchained
--- One ounce hands=free umbrella holders
--- And much more

Your obedient servant and humble nave,

Switchback the Trail Pirate
=