[pct-l] tendonitis...minor injuries

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 20:15:45 CDT 2011

Dear Toby

I have no experience of tendonitis. I have never experienced joint
trouble, because my bones and joints are large.
Many PCT hiker might dislike boots. But, to reduce the impact of
tendon, the boots(with soft insole) and trekking poles are proved to
be effective.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )