[pct-l] Melanie & Reinhold clarification

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Apr 24 12:05:58 CDT 2011

Provocateur and Snow Alarmist JMT Reinhold writes: Hi gang, Just to make sure nobody gets the wrong idea,...this was in no way intended
to be a "come on" to Melanie.......just a joking, perhaps overdone, response to a humorous thread.  I hope "scrumptious" Melanie did not take it as a "come on"...but if you did, Melanie, then I apologize to you my "scrumptious" little one.  It's all Switchback's fault....he makes me do those things.   With this my friends, I will say "Adios" and retreat, once again, into my customary "LURKER" bunker...until further provoked by the likes of Switchback.
Switchback replies: Once again, I have been maligned and slandered.  I have contacted my attorney's Dowey, Cheatum, and Howe for resolution.  I, Switchback the Trail Pirate, am the eptimy of gentlemanness and kindness.  For example, at the Kickoff's Pirate Roost I am offering jobs to deserving female hikers with an excellent commission and bonus plan.  All Social Security and CA taxes will be paid on money earned.  So, in a way, I am offering a retirement plan too.

What could be more fair and respectful.  Hikers always need extra funds along the trail.  Here I am offering to provide copious amounts of gold and treasure for two days worth of work.  Silly me.  But like most men I am a sucker for a pretty woman.  Oh, well.