[pct-l] Solio Tip

Kolby Kirk admin at thehikeguy.com
Sat Apr 23 20:02:14 CDT 2011

Thanks, t-Rex.  I reluctantly ordered a replacement charger (
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00449U3K0).  Since the Solio is so light,
maybe I'll bring it to the KO as well and ship it home if need be. I'm sure
I'll find more to send home after the shakedown from the border back up to
the KO.  Come by and say "hi" - I'm at campsite #80.

Kolby