[pct-l] TM PO/Store

gwschenk at socal.rr.com gwschenk at socal.rr.com
Sat Apr 23 11:34:38 CDT 2011

Whoa Nellie is OK if you want to see and be seen. The Mono Cone is where it's really at in Lee Vining. And always worth the stop!

---- AsABat <asabat at 4jeffrey.net> wrote:
> Whoa Nellie!

For those that don't know,  that's the gourmet deli inside the gas station in Lee Vining. Best food in town,  great view of Mono Lake,  all in a gas station.

AsABat
PCT Water Reports SoCal http://pct.4jeffrey.net
Send water updates to water at 4jeffrey.net

"goslowgofar" <goslowgofar at yahoo.com> wrote:

>The TM store may not be open when the pack starts to arrive there. If
>you have
>mailed a package to TM, it will be at the main Yosemite post office in
>Yosemite
>valley. It's a fairly easy hitch (if the road is open).  Or, you can
>take the
>JMT from TM to the the valley. The store in the valley is good for
>resupply.
> Or, you may want to consider going east to Lee Vining.  There is a
>post office,
>a decent store for resupply, and fish tacos at the Tioga Gas Mart :)
>Don't
>worry - it will all work out!
>Katy
>
>pct-l] Sierra mileageBrandon McGinnity bmcginnity at gmail.com
>Fri Apr 22 21:36:59 CDT 2011
>The real worry is the Tuolumne Meadows PO/store. If that's not open yet
>with all
>the damn snow, then what? Can't mail a box to a PO that isn't open,
>which sorta
>screws me, since I have to do all this myself, either now or from the
>trail.

To unsubcribe, or change options visit: