[pct-l] Sierra Snow Update

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 09:42:17 CDT 2011

Dear Reinhold,

Hmmm, you are trying to recover from your faux pas.  Well, I will have you
know they wrote a song about me, AND Jennifer Lopez with her assets was just
named most beautiful woman so we'll let this one slide.  Besides, I hope to
work on my "bottom line" with my hike.

Yes, let's take Switchback for a swim!

Melanie