[pct-l] Getting a flight or rental car around Wrightwood/Aqua Dulce

Kevin Renfrow kevinrenfrow at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 14:21:21 CDT 2011

Metrolink from Santa Clarita to Bob Hope Airport (Burbank) would be
your best bet.

Or take Metrolink to Union Station and hop on the LAX FlyAway Bus to
LAX. LAX usually has cheaper rates, and since you're not driving,
you'll miss almost all of the reasons why I hate that airport.
Alternatively, you can take Amtrak from Union Station or rent a car
and drive the ~6 to 7 hr drive.

-Kevin
http://www.hikingwithcrohns.com/