[pct-l] Getting a flight or rental car around Wrightwood/Aqua Dulce

Emily Mathews emmat at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 12:45:47 CDT 2011

Hello,
   Very sadly my father in law passed away two days ago.  The memorial service
will be on Memorial day weekend and we are going to try to get back to the SF
Bay area for it.

  I think we will be near Wrightwood or Aqua Dulce around then.  Any suggestions
on how to get a rental car (or bus)?  A friend may be able to pick us up, and my
husband may be able to drive us back ...  I don't know the area at all, is this
crazy/quite possible/easy?

Thanks,
Half Step