[pct-l] Solio H1000 + iPhone 3G = Incompatible??

Kevin Renfrow kevinrenfrow at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 20:42:08 CDT 2011

No idea about that particular problem. If you find that you need to
replace it with a different gear item, I've been using the mophie
juicepack air with my iphone 3gs and it's great. It's an external
battery fit into a case for your phone.

http://www.mophie.com/product-p/1059_jpa-ip3g-blk.htm

Hope you're able to resolve the problem with your current charger.

-Kevin
http://www.hikingwithcrohns.com/