[pct-l] Halfmile is absolutely right!

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Thu Apr 21 12:14:36 CDT 2011

Wow, Tim, I like the way you write!

This year we will be out there, but teaching rather than researching.

It is our job to encourage, inform, and impart to all who may enter those granite cathedrals whatever wisdom may help empower and ensure their safe passage so that they will have enough time therein to absorb all those cathedrals have to preach to their spirits.

"Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
1106A Ski Run Blvd