[pct-l] Garmin 60CSx halfmile' map question

Joshua Pinedo joshua.pinedo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 19:04:59 CDT 2011

apparently there's a memory card error.  At least thats what it says when I
put the microSD in the adapter and put it into a camera.  Its weird, my
brother's laptop recognizes it, but for some reason when I plug it into my
laptop it has trouble reading it when I choose a device to send to in
Mapsource.  I just went to best buy and bought a new 4G micro SD card and
same thing.  this sucks.