[pct-l] TREATING WOMEN RIGHT

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Wed Apr 20 18:39:58 CDT 2011

NO, NO, NO, Shroomer...you big "Buffoon" girls don't like to be brutalized and "Chewed" on.
They like to be treated gently and "nibbled" on, not "chewed" on.

"Brother"....some folks on the list just don't know how to treat women.

You are just like that other big "Buffoon" Switchback who also does not know how to treat women.
Switchback makes poor, long suffering Mrs. Switchback cut the grass with sissors and aerate the
lawn in combat boots with cramp-ons.

Now  "I"  treat Karen (my wife) right.
I got rid of the power mower and got her a nice push mower which gives her a far better workout
and keeps her in good shape, which is good for her.
Keeping our women in good shape makes good busines sense....it keeps medical expenses down.
BTW...I even installed a bathtub behind the garage so I don't have to hose her down with the
garden hose after she moves the grass (like I said that push mower gives her a good workout).
All she has to do now is fill up the tub with the garden hose....she likes that much better.

You see,......I  TREAT  MY  WOMEN  RIGHT.

JMT Reinhold
The one who treats his women right
----------------------------------
Shroomer wrote:
JMT, you have got some skills.  My hat's off to ya.  Hallelujah! The women
are safe if those nibbler teeth just stay put for another season.  If I can
still chew my steak, I figure things are all right with the world.  Now I
need to start thinking about   "CHEWIN" on those nasty little ticks.

Shroomer

>/   Shroomer,
/>/  I don't know about Switchback, but you can always count on JMT to come to
/>/  the rescue when Melanie and Sugar Moma come screeching out of the shower and
/>/  show you  "amateurs"  how to remove ticks from a lady the pleasant way.
/>/
/>/  I will remove the tics, wherever they may be, very gently, with my nibbler
/>/  teeth.
/>/  I will use tweezers only as a last resort in the hard to get to places.
/>/
/>/  I know, you guys are probably all confused and don't know what I am talking
/>/  about...it probably never occurred
/>/  to you guys that that is the proper way to remove a tic from a lady.
/>/
/>/  JMT Reinhold...removing tics the pleasant way
/>/  --------------------------------------------------
/>/  Melanie,
/>/  If you come out of the shower screaming bloody murder at KO, I'll be there
/>/  for you.
/>/  I know Jack Ass will be there, I've seen him in action when a poor innocent
/>/  screamer was treated last year, and I'm sure JMT and the Pirate will be
/>/  there for you.
/>/  So that's a start, but I think the commotion will drum up a few hundred
/>/  more, all ready to get that damn tick offen ya.
/>/  See you soon,
/>/  Shroomer
/>/  ----------------------------------------------------------------
/>/  On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 8:09 AM, Melanie Clarke<melaniekclarke at
/>/  gmail.com<http://mailman.backcountry.net/mailman/listinfo/pct-l>>wrote:>
/>/  *
/>/  Dear Shroomer, **
/>/  I'm formulating some strategies here.
/>/  If I run out of the loo, screaming ** at the KO, how many men would I have
/>/  at "my ready" and at my "beck and ** call"?
/>/  Hmmm, first I have to find me a very cooperative tick.
/>/  We women ** just like to make you guys think that you are the ones coming
/>/  up with the ** schemes and plans. Ooops, did I just say that out loud?
/>/  I don't want to ** give away female trade secrets that we have acquired
/>/  over 3 million years of ** evolution.
/>/
/>/  **Melanie **
/>/  -----------------------------------------------
/>/  >wrote: **
/>/  Of course I've got a "freak mobile," and I'm usually the "Freak" who **drives
/>/  ** it.
/>/  But I'll be gone during that time.
/>/  It just might work. It's a nasty ** old stick PU.
/>/   Can your girl friend drive a stick? She'd have to figure** out ** how to
/>/  get to Martinez (Bart and bus), to pick it up.
/>/  Hmmmmmmmm let's go** off line to talk, Andrew. **
/>/  And hey, Jackass we'll have to see if we can find any screaming girls at *
/>/  * KO ** with ticks attached to them.
/>/  Hell, I'm just gonna walk around with ** tweezers ** at the ready.
/>/  Lookin' forward to seeing you all again.
/>/  Is Molasses ** coming ** to KO, or just your old self? **
/>/
/>/  Shroomer
/