[pct-l] shut down aPCT water source? Drug Mules,C'mon Man.

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Wed Apr 20 18:22:06 CDT 2011

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 2:55 PM, Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes
<diane at santabarbarahikes.com> wrote:
>  Treat the PCT like the
> Wilderness trail it is and stop trying to bring civilization to the PCT.

One of my biggest disappointments with my hike was discovering that
very little of the first 500 miles of the PCT is a wilderness trail,
far from it. I was reminded of that this weekend when walking under a
freeway bridge down an easement with chainlink on one side and barb
wire on the other.

Not that much of it isn't beautiful but the realization that lots
isn't. I knew when I was getting close to a road because of the trash
on the trail..