[pct-l] part of Paradise Cafe Thread

Jim Bravo jimbravo2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 18:00:00 CDT 2011

Good to see this thread develop into a positive lesson for us all. Thank you
Ate and L-Rod. Jim Keener, too. Donna, if you knew then what you know now
(re: axe murderers)...axes are WAY too heavy to carry...maybe Swiss Army
knife classic (.8 oz) murderers would be more appropriate. Let's embrace the
owner of the Paradise Cafe as we all want to be embraced.

Peace,
Zinger

sent from my Samsung Fascinate (during a fantastic day hike along the Salmon
Falls corridor of the American River)