[pct-l] A long shot, but...

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 21:13:14 CDT 2011

Damn Jackass, that's the same stunts you were throwin last year at KO.
 Scream all you want, but just stay the hell off the crapper.  You don't
need any shrooms, you're a natural.  And the Haight Ashbury Free Clinic is
sending their best just to make sure there ain't no bad shit goin around.
 Gravey's on tap with his Clown College, so help is on the way, even if you
do end up on the crapper.  If you want shrooms, I'll just lead you off into
the chaparral and show you where to graze, not a problem.  And you just do
whatever Sweet Molasses says, cause I don't want to be catchin any blame for
your antics!  She's all yours dude!  See ya soon,

Shroomer

Damn your posts make me laugh!  I'm all through writing, and I'm still
laughing.  You're real good, in a bad sort of way!