[pct-l] Open Letter to Paradise Cafe

Wes Rose wb104475 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 19 20:35:19 CDT 2011

Paradise,

Thanks for your quick reply.  I think that we both see eye to eye as long as you understand that the issue
here is my hike, not your business.  On a side note, the only person who I'd personally be suspicious of
is a hiker named Patty.  Definitely open her package.  And Mike's too.  (careful for the flares)

Altruistic Hiker
[pct-l] Open Letter to Paradise Cafe
ron guay ron.a.guay2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 04:53:36 CDT 2011

  a.. Previous message: [pct-l] Open Letter to Paradise Cafe
  b.. Next message: [pct-l] wanted to try: LightHeart solo
  c.. Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]

"Dear Hiker Trash...I mean Sir,

Look, there are Trail Angels and then there are businesses.  We are a
business.  We have only agreed to continue this service because we aren't
sure how it will impact our bottom line.  Maybe the locals are Hiker Trash
friendly, or maybe hikers will represent a small, but solid portion of our
business in the future (I hear they have section hikers around these
parts...<spits>).  In any case, we welcome your business, but I cannot allow
this place to be used as a transfer station by drug smuggling mules.  I
don't trust you.   I know...I know...I've heard there are lots of crazy
Trail Angels out there that feed, board, and transport you smelly homeless
types...etc...but again...You'all need to understand...we run a
business..either mail us your package or SEND IT TO WARNER SPRINGS AND/OR
IDYLWILD."